WO Art Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the art shop read before signing up

2 posters

Go down

Do You Go To WO

welcome to the art shop read before signing up Vote_lcap100%welcome to the art shop read before signing up Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
welcome to the art shop read before signing up Vote_lcap0%welcome to the art shop read before signing up Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

welcome to the art shop read before signing up Empty welcome to the art shop read before signing up

Post  cocops58 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 pm

WELCOME
WO STUDENTS ONLY LOOK HERE

welcome my fellow classmates to the WO Art Shop. Here you can order one of four drawings of your self such as a pony or a characture or a anime characture or even the back of a mermade. to the unicorn group we are brave to do this so don't make fun of us and if you do it wot matter. please look at our other forums to give us other ideas or to order these are mostly free but special ones cost one PAWS. Well my fellow classmates I hope you enjoyed this so please look around and try and figure out who we are while your at it and please use your locker number as your username or somewhere in it so we know where to put you art work for you however this is not required.

NOT WO STUDENTS ONLY LOOK HERE

Welcome just look around and we can message you your image so you can open it up in a document because it will be sent through file so please just look around send us ideas and have fun.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : it is a new forum now)

cocops58
Admin

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

welcome to the art shop read before signing up Empty Re: welcome to the art shop read before signing up

Post  DerpShy 333 Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:18 am

(I'm from WO, too, and I'm the one who can draw ponies.)
WO STUDENTS READ ONLY:
Dear Unicorn Group,
Yeah, we are brave enough to do this and if you have a problem with it, welcome to the art shop read before signing up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-f_X-M2rSppmiu2DJUlH0vBko8lP83f1aLZRb6XcQ42yQsu68ZQ
Anyway, have fun for everyone!

Everyone can read this:
I hope everyone enjoys this site, and I want everyone to welcome to the art shop read before signing up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm1j-wgHGPvAEvq2hO-X_-w2_Ls69IgqYBsZQi58FdRVxn4BTlqQ AND welcome to the art shop read before signing up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_d1mCEjBgtkQ10OoU-u3MLI1oOHFUOa8ipvbS4IzdGMF2aM3d
DerpShy 333
DerpShy 333
Admin

Location : Private information, although if you go to WO, you should know.

http://pillowfort.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

welcome to the art shop read before signing up Empty Guests

Post  cocops58 Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:21 am

If you are guests then feel free to look around before signing up because we don't want you to sign up for something that you don't want.

cocops58
Admin

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

welcome to the art shop read before signing up Empty Re: welcome to the art shop read before signing up

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum